Mission statement: To provide architectural services that improve our community.
I lived in tidewater Virginia, northern Arizona, the Willamette Valley (Bachelor of Architecture, minor in Historic Preservation, University of Oregon ’08), and in Grand Teton and Yosemite National Parks before settling in Leavenworth in 2013. My move to Leavenworth was primarily inspired by rock climbing, but I decided to stay for the people. After four educational and enjoyable years of working at a local architecture firm, I set off on my own in search of a flexible lifestyle in which I can still serve the community. As an architect, I love learning about each client’s unique needs and desires and figuring out how to make that a reality. I also strive to bring more sustainable design and building methods into my work, considering how each project can have a positive impact on the community as a whole.
When I’m not busy architecting, I spend time with friends and family, work on being a community activist, and enjoy many of the amazing outdoor opportunities right out my back door, especially rock climbing, trail running, and skiing. My dog likes skiing the best.
I am a licensed architect in the state of Washington.
- Residential Architectural design: Whether you have a folder of photos, sketches of plans, or nothing at all, I provide home design from initial concepts to construction documents. This service includes coordination of all other disciplines needed for your project (engineering, surveying, etc) and building permit preparation and application.
- Commercial Architectural Design: I provide start to finish architectural services for small commercial projects.
- Remodels: For both commercial and residential projects, I provide as-built drawings and from that, complete design and construction documents, as well as coordination with any necessary consultants.
- Historic Preservation: I have studied and worked in historic preservation and look forward to opportunities to engage this particular interest. I provide assessments, preservation plans, and corresponding sensitive design services.
- Feasibility and Consulting: If you have questions about your options for a building site, are looking for consultation on a project you have started, or most other questions related to architecture, I’d love to help out.